Thursday, January 15, 2009

Return soon, I love you

Which room should I enter? They all seem empty without you here. Arriving home, the thrill of my world is the joy in your smile. Words cannot express the amount of love I have for you. Remembering a time when you were not a part of my life is difficult, because you are and have always been a part of me.

I also was born last January on a cold windy day in a tiny room. Taking you from our midwife's arms, a connection awakened in me I'd never known possible. Inside our little cave in that giant mountain, I held you in my arms and smiled because you existed. Euphoria rushed through me as I placed you on your mother.

When we returned to the riverside, I could not wait to walk with you to the river. As we emerge from the cover of trees leading to our magical spot, the sun clears the clouds from his sight to take a look at you. The song,"Here comes the sun" is on my lips as I open my jacket enough for his rays to touch your face for the first time.

We've followed the path together more than three hundred times since that day. Each time we arrive we walk the circle four times, looking to the east, north, west, and south thanking those who came before us.

This world means more to me now than it did one year ago. There are many things I would like to see happen in our world because you deserve the opportunity to swim in unpolluted lakes and rivers while you breathe fresh air. You deserve to live in a world without wars. My life I dedicate to you Fyn. My purpose is to teach peace so you may walk in both the world of nature and the world of man as I have done.

Return soon, I love you.

No comments: