Saturday, December 27, 2008

conscious i am



I am myself. As long as I can remember, I have been myself. I cannot claim to know what thoughts are going through your head right now, but I am in touch with this inner self. Inside of me is a being seeking to create beauty.

I am searching. There is a movement taking place. Our goal is to change the world in order to create better life for all beings. We are inclusive and fill with kindness. We seek individuals in touch with who they are and want to be.

I am individual. Living between two worlds, learning to function in both. Sharing positive messages with people to guide future generations. Before urbanization existed, nature shaped how humans live.

I am nature. Cold wind kissing my face as I open myself to winter. Spring rains wash my soul as growth begins. Summer fills me with energy soaking through my skin, sustaining me with harmony. Autumn brings time to harvest the accomplishments of being alive.

I am alive. Greatness comes through living. Beauty surrounds us at all times. We have a choice to recognize the amazing wonders of our world, or wallow in destruction and wastefulness. Living affords us the opportunity to love.

I am love. I share myself with you. I am thankful I can trust you this much because you understand that love will guide us. Our path leads us on an incredible journey. Dipping our toes in the river enables us to grow and awaken the seed of love in others.

I am awake. Realizing there is more to life. Finding reality existing within myself and taking it to levels previously unexplored. Peaceful dreams bring hope for tomorrow. A song lives within my soul yearning to sing out to all people.

I will be in touch with you. We know each other already although we've never met. Our connection is buried beneath layers of groundwork. Enable your spirit to soar and we will soon meet. You'll know it is me by my smile.

No comments: